Clearing Practitioner Training
Do you feel a deep inner calling to help others?
How would it feel to know you have changed people’s lives
In a positive way…
And make a good income…
And experience profound personal transformation?
If you are interested in entering the profession of coaching or adding a coaching modality to the helping profession you are in, Clearing Practitioner Training will give you the experience of significantly helping people resolve difficult issues and move towards their life goals while you make a good part-or full-time income.
The Source of Problems in Life
Clearing is based on the experience that many problems are the result of:
- Predicaments in life that the individual was not able to fully experience or comprehend.
- Difficult communications to others that an individual was not able to complete
- Constructed erroneous beliefs connected with these.
- False solutions or unrealistic decisions that don’t work.
What Is Clearing?
Clearing (also known as Insight Coaching) is an “assisted” self-inquiry process in which a Clearing Practitioner helps clients come to greater self-awareness by giving specific instructions related to their issues, with a process called the “Clearing Communication Cycle”. Through deep listening whereby the client is seen, heard and consistently understood. the Clearing practitioner ensures that these difficult communications are continually completed resulting in the integration of current and past experiences.
As a result, new insights into the true nature of one’s issues spontaneously occur and barriers to the person’s fuller engagement in life are dissolved. New energy enters the body and the mind becomes clearer. With the problem now understood, the practitioner can help the client develop an action plan and support them to achieve their goals.
The Spiritual Foundations of Clearing.
We understand that:
- Individuals are unique, already complete, divine, and universal in nature.
- Individuals are not identified as the mind or personality, but they “act through” these.
- Individuals create their minds and personality and therefore can become free of their limitations through free choice.
- Relating to others is a fundamental activity in life and harmful relating causes most of the problems in life.
- Since most achievement in life occurs through interaction with others when individuals improve their ability to authentically communicate, they will have greater success and happiness in life.
Clearing does not involve:
Psychoanalysis, psychotherapy or hypnosis
Any assessment or diagnosis of specific mental or emotional disorders
Interventions to change thinking or behaviour
Advice or suggestions to take on the therapist’s perspective or point of view
Ultimately Clearing helps people overcome difficulties, take responsibility for how they have created their circumstances and sets them on a new path of creating a brighter future. As problems are dissolved, the heart opens, wisdom spontaneously occurs and the full magnificence of one’s true being shows up.
Clearing Practitioner Training
Clearing Practitioner training is a comprehensive, training on the nature of the true self and the formation, structure and clearing of personal and interpersonal barriers through communication. The training will significantly evolve your ability to effectively help most individuals who come to you stuck in current or long term problems and give you the deep satisfaction that you have significantly contributed to their lives.
The education you will receive on communication strategies alone can be universally applied to improve your personal and business relationships and the effectiveness of any helping modality you practice. The student sessions you receive as part of the course and the resolution of personal issues are worth the investment alone.
There are 3 levels of training: Clearing Practitioner Training I, II and III
Focus of Clearing Practitioner Training I (Basics of Clearing)
The course will bring the student to a mastery of the fundamental helping method known as “The Clearing Communication Cycle”, which is the foundation of all processes that are used in the Clearing process. As the student improves his/her ability in this area, techniques to help resolve specific problems will be introduced in the basic course and in advanced courses.
Features of Clearing Practitioner Training I:
- 125 hours of in-class training plus 45 hours of outside class assignments scheduled over four 3 day periods from Friday to Sunday. (see below)
- Training drills that improve your ability to get consistent results with your clients
- Between class assignments and student sessions
- Supervised experience in giving basic Clearing Sessions
- Student sessions to dissolve personal issues that block your effectiveness as a clearer.
- Three manuals:
– The “Communication Mastery” Manual
– The Current Problem Clearing Theory manual
– The Current Problem Clearing Technique manual.
The Training Includes:
- Creating and maintaining rapport
- Managing “The Clearing Communication Cycle”
- The Standard Session model
- Ethics for Clearers
- The Initial Exploration Session
- Current Problem Solving. Helping a client to:
– Create healthy relationships
– Make correct choices
– Maintain personal boundaries
– Integrate important insights
– Establish realistic perspectives
– Dissolve false solutions
– Enhance communication skills
– Take appropriate responsibility in relationship difficulties
– Resolve conflicts
– Clarify goals, develop success strategy and support action plans
– Plus more
- Practice and supervision sessions between training weekends and after the training to continually improve your clearing skills
- Certificate upon completion of the course
The Training would be a fit for you if you;
- Want to make a full or part-time living helping others
- Have an existing holistic practice and you want to add a coaching service to your practice to increase your income
- Are a social worker or therapist and want to improve your effectiveness in helping
- Are in sales promotion or a leadership role and want to improve employee relations, performance, conflict resolution and bottom line profits in your work place
- Are a person interested in the nature of the true self and want to evolve spiritually
Some Advantages of Becoming a Clearing Practitioner:
- Prior training is not needed. “Ability drills” in the training will increase your level of competence.
- You do not need a website or a social media presence to get clients. They come as enthusiastic clients refer people to you.
- If you are working at another job, you can start part-time and build your practice slowly from personal contacts.
- Sessions work well by Zoom. You don’t need an office.
- If you already have a holistic practice, you can easily add this method to your other offerings to increase your income.
Dates: Level 1:
- April 5-7
- May 3-5
- June 21 -23
- September 6-8
Location: The training will be a “hybrid” training conducted in person or by Zoom for those who cannot travel to the location at the Eramosa Retreat Centre east of Guelph near Rockwood Ontario. Meals/lodging are not provided and some accommodation is available at the centre or at B&B’s in the area.
About Clearing Practitioner Training II
The advanced training will build the practitioner’s ability to resolve a broader range of specific issues, mentioned during the first training. During these trainings, practitioners will be earning an income as the training evolves that could easily pay for the training.
Tuition for Clearing Level I:
A deposit or $200 plus $1300 plus HST or $1654.50
Payment plan: $200 deposit and $265.80 for 6 months (total $1690) Enrollment limited to 16 people. Or other financial arrangement upon consultation with the trainer. (HST is waived for the first 6 enrollments)
If you have not experienced the benefits of Clearing before, I am giving you a special offer.
After the weekend is over you can decide:
To continue with the training or exit the training with or without a refund of your deposit. (This is contingent on you completing the first weekend.)
Enrollment is limited to 16 people.
Pre-requisites: Application form and an interview with the training instructor
ENROLL NOW at: email@example.com or Call 519-829-4149
What Students Have Said About Their Experience of Receiving Clearing Sessions in the Training
Clearing has introduced me to a new pathway of self-discovery that has impacted me on a whole new level. Most important has been the efficiency of clearing, streamlined in its capacity to uproot emotional stuckness connected to current and historical experiences. I am more open, speaking my truth, without emotional upset, and definitely staying in my own empowerment while honoring other people’s truths. My relationship with self- acceptance has blossomed. Sue Craig, Kitchener Ontario
Before Clearing, I was having trouble letting go of past upsets from those closest to me. I was struggling with feelings of anxiety & depression as well as anger with myself. I was overwhelmingly confused, had a lack of vision and confidence about how to move forward with my relationships and personal goals. During the sessions, I have been able to become clear on what my responsibilities were and are within relationships and to myself. I have since been able to let go of negative self-talk and am able to forgive myself and others for past injuries. I can choose to look forward now, no longer consumed with looking back. My life has so much room for joy and peace; the heavy spaces of abandonment, shame and grief have been transformed into love, acceptance and gratitude. – Maria de Vera-Ryeland – Orillia
Clearing has guided me to realizations of my true self and given me confidence with my own wisdom to find inner peace. I have been able to let go of previous beliefs, heal from grief, resolve past and current difficulties and forgive others and myself that have been holding me back from living my true-life path and become happier with who I am. Clearing sessions have allowed me to go deeper within myself and be able to get to the root of the problem I wanted to work on. I am astounded by the profound insights I have had during clearing sessions. Clearing has improved my ability to quiet the mind and listen to my soul. I believe strongly in the process and wish everyone would experience Clearing.” – Irene Dahl, Thunder Bay, ON
“Over many years I have engaged in much self-reflection, contemplation and various approaches to clear old patterns of behaviour. Clearing is the most powerful resource I have encountered. I have been able to expose the roots of automatic, subconscious habits that hijacked my life and in so doing make changes that I would not have thought possible before. “That’s just how I am” has shifted to “that’s how I was and am no longer”. I am so much freer now to be spontaneous and live the life that fulfills me.” – Richard Fogg – Bancroft
The Clearing sessions in the training were extremely helpful. I needed help letting go of some past difficult experiences. Clearing processes helped me to get to the bottom of some core issues and patterns. I love the work because all the realizations came from me. The Clearer simply guided me by asking insightful and pertinent questions from which I was able to gain a deeper understanding of my situation. Now, I feel free from some of my burdens and am proud of myself for choosing to do the Clearing Work in order to overcome my old wounds. It has definitely helped me move on with my life and I feel confident that this healing modality is something I will help others with in the future.” – Eva Dametto – Guelph, Ont
ENROLL NOW at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Call 519-829-4149