Let Go of Stagnation
and Embrace Who You Really Are
Its no secret the pandemic has been hard on us. The lack of contact with loved ones and the absence of joyful gatherings with fellow workers, entertainment venues and spiritual events, has taken its toll. And for some, the loss of income and business is even more of a tragedy.
In talking with friends, some have said they are experiencing a deep pit of emptiness and lack of motivation and purpose. Others have related they feel like their souls are starving for authentic contact with others.
Some have lamented that in their confusion and hopelessness, they have lost their spirit in the dark oppressiveness of this time.
Are you feeling a bit or maybe a lot like this?
What if you could let go of the sense of stagnation and embrace the lightness and magnificence of your being once again?
This can happen in a significant way in this upcoming series:
The Enlifenment Program
It is a 10 week series of Zoom evenings, once every two weeks from 7 until 9:30 pm in which you will discover and strengthen the beautiful attributes of your spiritual nature such as: Presence, Pure Potential, Inner strength, Love, Kindness, Consciousness, Truth and Creative Power so that you can embody these with grace, confidence and steadiness.
Its an opportunity to:
- Connect to and bring forth the many sacred aspects of your true self, into everyday life
- Re-ignite the fulfillment of transformational insight and discovery
- Let go of the immobility of self-depreciation and embrace the inherent goodness in yourself
- Show-up and shine in the radiance of your true self
- Establish an on-going personal development practice suitable to your lifestyle
- Learn important empathetic listening and effective communication skills
Will we do this with:
- Agreements that facilitate safe, mutual understanding
- Short talks on assumptions, concepts and considerations
- Structured small groups to contemplate and share to verify the truth of these for yourself
- Paired self-inquiry to develop deeper insights and connect in a meaningful supportive way with others
- Larger group sharing of personal realizations and experiences to solidify your new understandings
- Spiritual exercises between the sessions to establish your new awareness and uplift your everyday life.
You will most likely come away every week feeling lighter, more connected to your deepest soul attributes and be at peace. You will make wonderful friendships that can continue on after the program.
What the program is not:
- Psychotherapy - Instead of digging up painful experiences, you will focus on reinforcing the positive blessings of your essential nature
- Dogmatic - You will not be asked to believe anything, only to experience what is true in your own estimation
- Religious - The program does not follow a particular religious narrative but leads you “read the sacred text in yourself.”
- Heady Intellectual - There are brief talks but these are designed to direct you into acknowledging and invigorating your latent personal attributes.
The Program is for anyone who:
- Wants to let go of their inner critic and enhance their self-estimation
- Has had some prior spiritual experiences, have lost touch with them and wants to expand the connection to them
- Misses real connection with others and wants to improve their communication skills
- Would like to feel freer to be who they really are, around others
- Is yearning to explore and be connected to more of their spiritual nature
- Really get turned on by the natural fulfillment in becoming self-wise and insightful.
There is a saying “There is a sovereign in all of us and when it is noticed it will emerge”. In essence this is what the Enlifenment Program is about.
As you are guided in this program to become more aware of the attributes of your true self, such as love, kindness, consciousness, the ability to create your life, openness, etc the more you will be able to access and live from these in your life.
In addition, as a delightful side effect, deep awakening experiences can occur.
Wednesdays: October 20, November 3, 17, December 1, 15, 29, January 12,26, February 9, and 23, from 7 to 9:30 pm (approx)
To have this program be accessible to everyone there is a sliding scale from $75.00 to $300.00 plus hst and Eventbrite fees. Please choose the amount that is supportive of yourself and supportive of me.
When you enroll, you will be e-mailed material on how you can best take advantage of the program by Zoom.
Click on the text below to enroll: